× Glacier National Park Info Activities Biking Birds Boating Camping Climate Contacts Cross Country Skiing Facilities Faq Fees Fishing Glacier National Park Hiking Historical Overview Lodging In The Park Lodging Mammals Maps Nearby Attractions Permits Plan Your Visit Planning Plants And Wildlife Private Horse Use Popular Topics National Parks Road Trips Wildlife Geology Featured National Parks Arches National Park Bryce Canyon National Park Canyonlands National Park Death Valley National Park Everglades National Park Glacier National Park Grand Canyon National Park Grand Teton National Park Great Smoky Mountains National Park Rocky Mountain National Park Yellowstone National Park Yosemite National Park Zion National Park All National Parks Outdoor Gear Hike & Camp Men's Apparel Women's Apparel Footwear Bike Climb Ski Snowboard Paddle Snowshoe Accessories Shop All Gear Site Info About Us and Mission Privacy Policy Disclaimer Find us on Google+ Contact Us

Glacier National Park Permits

Commercial Filming and Still Photography


Permits are generally issued for photography, filming, and associated sound recordings to ensure protection of resources, to prevent significant disruption of normal visitor uses, or when they involve props, models, professional crews and casts or set dressings. Permits are required for access to areas normally closed to the visiting public, or either before or after normal visitation hours.

Weddings in Glacier National Park




To be married within Glacier National Park, a Special Use Permit is required. To better accommodate your request, we ask that you complete the application found at the link below. Upon receipt of your completed application and approval, a Special Use Permit will be sent to you for your review and signature. A $50.00 non-refundable processing fee will be required at that time along with the return of the signed Special Use Permit.