Golden Eagle

US National Parks and Monuments Travel Guide:
Dried Ground at Petrified Forest
Dried Ground at Petrified Forest by US-Parks

Contact Information About Passes

Please defer all parks pass questions, including Senior Passes, replacement passes, etc to the USGS. They issue the passes therefore questions should be sent to them. You can find them here: USGS General Information
USGS Senior Pass Information
For questions about the pass, contact 1-888-ASK-USGS and press 1. (888-275-8747, option 1)

The Golden Eagle Pass is no longer sold. The new senior pass is the America The Beautiful - Senior Pass Click here for details

Name your own price
© 2000 - 2014 National Parks and Monuments Travel Guide | Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Golden Eagle | :: Get Outdoors
Home | Outdoor Gear | About Us and Mission | Privacy Policy | Disclaimer | Find us on Google+ | Friends of US-Parks | FAQ