Rossignol Hero Elite ST Ti Ski

Rossignol Hero Elite ST Ti Ski
Rossignol Hero Elite ST Ti Ski
$999.95
Price subject to change | Ships & sold by Backcountry
Free 2-Day Shipping on Orders Over $50*
Easy, world-class return policy*
Similar Products
Product Description
Hero Elite ST Ti Ski by Rossignol
It doesn't matter if you're carving groomers with your college buddies or just want to win the town race series, the Rossignol Hero Elite ST Ti Ski will help you get those slalom turns dialed in. When you need to get from gate to gate with as much snap and play as possible, you'll be grateful for the Power Turn Rocker profile. Construction is designed for tight turns and on-trail precision: camber dominates 90% of this ski's length for great edge grip and tip rocker takes care of the remaining 10%, giving the ski easy turn initiation. This pair of sticks is practically begging you to make tight turns. Poplar wood construction combined with Titanal laminate make for a ski that is damp, stable, and elastic. The power, agility, and playfulness this provides will ensure you enjoy yourself as you knock over each gate. Prop Tech--used by Rossignol's World Cup racers--supplies torsional flex to this Titanal laminate for a level of power transfer and control that will have you reliving your racing days.

Details
SKU: ROS00BC
Options, sizes, colors available on Backcountry
Manufactured by Rossignol
Rossignol Hero Elite ST Ti Ski ships and sold by Backcountry
Price subject to change
*Shipping and Returns: Some exclusions apply, see cart on Backcountry for details
US-Parks.com has partnered with Backcountry to offer the best outdoor gear for your outdoors adventure
November's Featured Park
The North Cascades have long been known as the North American Alps. Characterized by rugged beauty, this steep mountain range is filled with jagged peaks, deep valleys, cascading waterfalls and glaciers. North Cascades National Park Service Complex contains the heart of this mountainous region in three park units which are all managed as one and include North Cascades National Park, Ross Lake and Lake Chelan National Recreation Areas.
November's Animal
Badgers are animals of open country. Their oval burrows (ten inches across and four to six inches high) are familiar features of grasslands on sandy or loamy soils of the eastern plains or shrub country in mountain parks or western valleys.