Yellowstone National Park Canyon Area
- Rooms: Canyon Lodge offers handicapped-accessible High-Range rooms. These are located in Cascade and Dunraven Lodges, on the ground floors, and have bathrooms with specially designed sinks, toilets, and (roll-in) shower stalls.
: Western Cabin units have portable ramps available through the front desk. The bathrooms are not accessible, but the sinks are in the main room rather than in the bathroom.
- Dining Room, Lounge, Snack Shop, and Cafeteria in Canyon Lodge; Fountain Service in Yellowstone General Store.
- Hamilton Store, Nature Shop, Canyon Gift Shop.
- Nature Shop, Canyon Lounge, Canyon Lodge Cafeteria, Service Station, Campground (westernmost restroom, Loop L), and adjacent to Visitor Center (with assistance).
- In front of Canyon Lodge, Yellowstone General Store, and Visitor Center.
- In Camper Services Building at entrance to campground. Access is from the rear of the building.
- Best access is via paved path from north side of road between the gas station and campground. Park on the shoulder.
Scenic Areas near Canyon:
On the South Rim Drive
- Artist Point offers a view of the Lower Falls, and Uncle Tom's Overlook offers a view of the Upper Falls.
On the North Rim Drive
- No curbs have been cut on the North Rim Loop Drive. With assistance, views of the canyon can be enjoyed from the Grandview Overlook and from the parking area at Inspiration Point (the overlook is not accessible).
Take a few minutes and try to find something to change about the Black Crows Anima Ski. To save you some time--it's...
Price subject to change | Available through Backcountry.com