- Yellowstone General Store at the Marina is accessible from boat ramp area.
- Campground (Loop A) and at picnic area on Marina entrance road.
- Access with assistance via paved path from the north side. Park next to the rest room in D loop.
Lake Yellowstone Hotel
- Rooms: Annex : Lake Hotel offers handicapped-accessible High-Range rooms in the Annex. These are on the first floor, accessible by a ramp, and have bathrooms with specially designed sinks, toilets, and (roll-in) shower stalls. No elevator is available to the Annex second floor.
Hotel: Some second floor rooms are accessible via elevator; no ground floor handicap-accessible. None of the bathrooms are accessible.
The Frontier Cabin units all require a climb of 2 steps. The bathrooms are not accessible.
A wheelchair is available for assistance at the Lake Yellowstone Hotel.
- Rooms: All cabin units require a climb of about 3-5 steps. Ramps are not available.
- Lake Hotel Dining Room and Lounge, and * Lake Lodge Cafeteria.
- Yellowstone General Store, Gift Shops in Lake Hotel and * Lake Lodge.
- In front of Sandpiper Annex of the Lake Yellowstone Hotel.
- Clinic. No rest rooms are accessible for wheelchair users.
- West Park Medical Services, the concessioner that provides medical services in Yellowstone National Park, has rental wheelchairs available at their medical facilities located in Lake Village. They require a $300 deposit and charge a rental fee of $10 per day. The deposit is refunded when the wheelchair is returned.
- Concession-operated recreational vehicle park with full hookups.
- Fountain Service in Yellowstone General Store.
- Yellowstone General Store and on the east side of the visitor center (museum) parking lot with assistance.
On east side of visitor center parking lot.
(Museum) - Center portion of museum is accessible.
- In Camper Services Building at entrance to RV Park. No curb is cut at this facility so assistance will be needed. No accessible rest rooms are available in this building.
Scenic Areas near Fishing Bridge:
(between Canyon and Fishing Bridge) - The trail from the north parking lot is accessible and marked. No parking is designated.
(between Canyon and Fishing Bridge) - Lower Loop is accessible, including spur to Dragons Mouth. Start at north end of the parking lot. At boardwalk junction beyond the Mud Volcano turn left and return to parking lot. Lower Rest Rooms are accessible.