Rocky Mountain National Park
- Rooms: All hotel rooms can be accessed via a ramp or elevator, however bathrooms within the rooms are not accessible. The public restroom off the hotel lobby is accessible.
Cabin units require a climb of 2 steps, and no portable ramps are available. The bathrooms are not accessible.
(Accessible rooms are available in the Aspen dormitory of the Mammoth Hotel during the winter season only.)
- Terrace Grill and Dining Room (accessible through Terrace Grill entrance). There are no accessible rest rooms in the Dining Room, although rest rooms are available in the adjoining Terrace Grill.
- Gift Shop in Mammoth Hotel.
- Restroom building located just south and west of the Service Station and General Store buildings; Visitor Center (third floor acess via elevator at rear); Terrace Grill; and Hotel lobby.
- Next to the Terrace Grill. On the west side and rear of the visitor center.
(Museum) - Access in rear with assistance. Press the call button marked at the top of the ramp for assistance.
Medical - Clinic
(accessible in rear). No accessible rest rooms are available.
Wheelchairs - West Park Medical Services, the concessioner that provides medical services in Yellowstone National Park, has rental wheelchairs available at their medical facilities located in Mammoth. They require a $300 deposit and charge a rental fee of $10 per day. The deposit is refunded when the wheelchair is returned. )
Scenic Areas near Mammoth:
Mammoth Hot Spring Terraces
- A great deal of the Mammoth Hot Spring Terraces can be seen from your vehicle as you drive the main road and the Terrace Loop Drive. Obtain interpretive brochure at the Albright Visitor Center. As you drive up to the Terrace Loop Drive from the bottom of the terraces, there is a pullout from which you can get a good view of Canary Springs.