Old Faithful Inn
- Rooms: The Inn offers handicapped-accessible rooms on the first floors of the remodeled East and West wings. The bathrooms have bathtubs (no roll-in showers) with grab bars and portable shower-hose attachments, handicap-design toilets, and sinks. Some rooms are elevator accessible in the East Wing, although bathrooms are not accessible.
Old Faithful Lodge
- Rooms: All cabin units require a climb of about 3-5 steps. Ramps are not available.
Old Faithful Snow Lodge
- Rooms: The Snow Lodge offers handicapped-accessible, non-smoking, High-Range rooms. These are located on the ground floor and have bathrooms with specially designed sinks, toilets, and (roll-in) shower stalls.
: The Snow Lodge also offers one handicapped-accessible Western Cabin Unit. The bathroom has a bathtub (no roll-in shower) with grab bars and portable shower-hose attachment, handicap-design toilet, and sink.
- Old Faithful Inn Dining Room, Lounge and Snack Shop; Old Faithful Lodge Cafeteria, Lounge, and Snack Bar; Four Seasons Snack Shop. No curb has been cut for the Four Seasons Snack Shop so assistance will be required to access the facility.
- Upper and Lower Yellowstone General Stores; Gift Shop in the Old Faithful Inn, and Old Faithful Lodge, Photo Shop.
- Visitor Center, Old Faithful Inn (one unisex unit), Old Faithful Lodge (two unisex units).
Designated parking at the front and rear of the Old Faithful Inn, in front of the Old Faithful Lodge, in front of the Snowlodge, Lower and Yellowstone General Stores, and opposite the Photo Shop (for the Visitor Center).
- Best access is from accessible parking opposite Photo Shop.
- Building is fully accessible.
- Clinic is fully accessible.
- An accessible public shower exists in one of the unisex bathrooms at the Old Faithful Lodge.
- West Park Medical Services, the concessioner that provides medical services in Yellowstone National Park, has rental wheelchairs available at their medical facilities located in the Old Faithful area. They require a $300 deposit and charge a rental fee of $10 per day. The deposit is refunded when the wheelchair is returned.
A limited number of wheelchairs are also available at the Old Faithful Visitor Center.
Scenic Areas near Old Faithful:
(north of Old Faithful) - No curb cut, but no steps on the boardwalk.
Black Sand Basin
(just north of Old Faithful) - No curb cut, but no steps on the boardwalk.
Firehole Lake Drive
(between Old Faithful and Madison) - All thermal features are accessible.
Old Faithful Area
(Upper Geyser Basin) - Old Faithful geyser is accessible from the Visitor Center. An accessible bike/pedestrian path leads from the Visitor Center 1.5 miles to Morning Glory Pool - 3 miles round trip. This path is also accessible from the Lower Yellowstone General Store near Old Faithful Inn. Castle Geyser and Crested Pool are only 0.2 miles from this point. This access also reduces the round- trip distance to Morning Glory Pool to 2.4 miles.