Yellowstone National Park The Grant Village Area
Grant Village Hotel
- Rooms: Grant Village offers handicapped-accessible Mid-Range Rooms and High-Range Rooms. These are located on the ground floor, and have bathrooms with specially designed sinks, and toilets, and (roll-in) shower stalls. The lodging registration building is accessible
- Restaurant and Snack Shop, Fast Food in Hamilton General Store.
- Yellowstone General Store, Gift Shop in Lodging Registration Building.
- Yellowstone General Store, Restaurant, Visitor Center (with assistance), Campground (Loop A).
- In front of Lodging Registration Building, Restaurant, accessible lodging facilities, Visitor Center, Post Office, and Yellowstone General Store.
- Best access is from Visitor Center.
- Accessible showers are available at the Grant Village lodging units. Go to Lodging Registration Building for information.
Laundry - In Camper Service Building on campground entrance road. No curb has been cut for this facility so assistance will be required. No accessible rest rooms exist in this building.
- Information Station and upper loop are accessible. Lower loop has grades up to 10%, but no steps. Accessible Rest Rooms are near the center of the parking lot.
Merino 250 Pocket Crew Top - Men's...
Price subject to change | Available through Backcountry.com