Yellowstone National Park The Grant Village Area
Grant Village Hotel
- Rooms: Grant Village offers handicapped-accessible Mid-Range Rooms and High-Range Rooms. These are located on the ground floor, and have bathrooms with specially designed sinks, and toilets, and (roll-in) shower stalls. The lodging registration building is accessible
- Restaurant and Snack Shop, Fast Food in Hamilton General Store.
- Yellowstone General Store, Gift Shop in Lodging Registration Building.
- Yellowstone General Store, Restaurant, Visitor Center (with assistance), Campground (Loop A).
- In front of Lodging Registration Building, Restaurant, accessible lodging facilities, Visitor Center, Post Office, and Yellowstone General Store.
- Best access is from Visitor Center.
- Accessible showers are available at the Grant Village lodging units. Go to Lodging Registration Building for information.
Laundry - In Camper Service Building on campground entrance road. No curb has been cut for this facility so assistance will be required. No accessible rest rooms exist in this building.
- Information Station and upper loop are accessible. Lower loop has grades up to 10%, but no steps. Accessible Rest Rooms are near the center of the parking lot.
Rip across the slopes in warm style with the Mountain Hardwear Women's Snowbasin Down jacket. This flattering down...
Price subject to change | Available through Backcountry.com