Open All Year
The historic Indian Well campground was constructed in the 1930's by the Civilian Conservation Corps. It is located 1/2 mi (0.8 km) from the Visitor Center and Cave Loop. The campground has 43 sites available on a first-come, first-served basis. There are sites suitable for tents, pickup campers, small trailers, and motor homes up to 30 feet. Each site has a picnic table, fire ring and a cooking grill. Restrooms with water and flush toilets are available year-round. Showers, hookups, dump stations, and amenities such as gas, propane, and firewood sales are not available in the Monument.